Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween Decor @ Dollar Tree


Today I ran in Dollar Tree to grab a couple of items and to my surprise they were decked out in Halloween Decor!  They usually sale decorations but these were super cute and as we know only $1! Anyone that knows me well knows that I LOVE Halloween.  I have so many decorations  that every year I am not sure what I have or bought the year before and need to go through my rubbermaids to refresh my memory.  

 I did not have time to shop or take my own pictures so I got these pics off their website.  Unfortunately they really are only a fraction of what was there. 




 I may sound overly excited about the Dollar Store but as I said I LOVE all things Halloween and this stuff was totally cute.  Better hurry most things do not last long there! I cannot wait to back and shop!   Happy Shopping and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment