Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 20, 2010

Blogger Tag : 8 Questions

Blogger Tag : 8 Questions


IGriza Tagged me with these questions:

I wasnt sure which set of questions I was supposed to answer so I just picked a few from each!


1. If you won $8 million in the lottery, how would you spend the money?
SO many things I would want to do.  I could prob go through 8mil pretty quickly.  I guess I should say I would put a significant amount in the bank so that we could @ least retire early and travel often.  Pay off our mortgage, pay any debts family members may have, give to animal charities/shelters, maybe a nip or tuck here or there  :) and finally a fabulous vacation of our dreams! 

2. If you had the talent and training for any profession, what would your chosen profession be? I think I have the training and talent for one of the best professions out there (Interior Design)  but due to this economy I am stuck in an office working on technical management.  I pray that one day I will be able to work in design again. 

 3. If you could compete in any reality show, what would it be? Dancing with the Stars for several reasons: I love to dance, everyone on there looses a ton weight and you get paid really well.  Who would turn that down?

4. If you could pick any celebrity to be your BFF, who would it be? OPRAH!  Hello look at Gayle, she's famous and now has a ton of money just because she is Oprah's BFF.  Not that that is how you should choose your friends.  But come on, think of all the the perks of being Oprah's bestie. 
5)How clean are you? Describe your OCD ness or lack thereof.
I am assuming this question is asking in terms of housework :) I think I am pretty clean, nothing like my Mama.  But I do have a list of "Chores"  on my refrigerator that I @ least attempt to complete each week.  I do have a bad habit of starting a clothes pile.  Instead of hanging clothes back up that I haven't worn for very long etc I will just throw them on my vanity bench and wahlah in no time its a mountain that takes an hour to hang up!  But now that I have recognized this "problem" and realized that its much easier to do as you go, the pile does not present itself very often.

6)What is your favorite healthy lunch? Sushi for sure!  Could eat it everyday well probably not that much but several times a week!
7)How often do you workout/exercise?

Obviously not enough J  No really, 3-5times a week generally speaking.  Of course I have a week thrown in every now and then when its twice or once.   With my compressed vertebrae and lack of a few disks exercising has become even more difficult.  I have found that Pilates really helps.  But I am dying to get an elliptical machine since it’s a great cardio workout  with no   little impact to my back.
8)How often do you see your immediate family? pretty often. We may drive each other crazy :)  but we are a pretty close group.  I love to get my nephews and spend time with them. And between football games, birthday parties etc we go to Auburn a good bit.  We have gotten bad about visiting in Andalusia but we visit @ holidays and a couple of times during the year.  Luckily we live in Birmingham so we get visitors when there are fun things to do in the city, shopping etc  we always have a really good time when our families come up to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment