Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Final Days of Summer

You can tell how much Spence enjoys picture time ;) 
I recently went to Andalusia to visit with the parental units and my Grandmother before the craziness of Fall begins.  My Sister, Allison, and the boys decided to join us.  We had a great time enjoying what will probably be our last days in the pool for 2010.  I attempted to get a few pics of the boys.  You can see how successful I was !


While we were there we got the dogs groomed.  As you can see they were in desperate need of a new style.  If you ever see my dogs look like the before picture again, please report me to the authorities!  They feel SO much better!

Before

Please excuse the fog in the after pic and the fact that noone is cooperating but it was 5000 degrees and I could no longer take it :)

After


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of the grand dogs. Like your blog. You've inspired me to try my hand at blogging.

    ReplyDelete