Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pinterest Hits and Misses


It seems right now everyone is on the Pinterest addiction, myself included.  I was hooked immediately!  I love being able to access all ideas I find and they are organized in one location.  But I soon found myself only "pinning" ideas which obviously is just a waste of time.  Therefore to justify my daily habit, I created a board to hold me accountable of "Pins" I have tried.  There are some hits and misses.


DIY microderm - I do this @ least once a week! 
VERY SOAPY! Would not recommend for carpet! The only SPOT REMOVER you may ever need ~ Mix one part Dawn dish washing liquid with two parts hydrogen peroxide; pour or spray it directly on the stain, and watch it 

1 Tablespoon Unflavored Gelatin and 1-2 Tablespoon milk= DIY pore strips
I thought this was going to rip my face off, seriously I panicked!


Shaving cream and Listerine for your heels, who knew?

 hot lemon water with ginger. - Drink it every day now!

dip q-tip in hydrogen peroxide (the key ingredient in whitestrips) and apply to surface of teeth for 30 sec before brushing teeth) once a day for a few days. I just pour it in :)

Honey, brown sugar and olive oil = homemade lip exfoliator


1 Minute To Soft Hands – Olive Oil Sugar Scrub - Love! need to do this right now!


Next from Pintrest, I will review Hit and Miss recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment