Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bathroom Update

When we moved into our house a few years ago, we did not touch the upstairs baths.  We have since made minor changes to one of the baths upstairs.  But I have decided its time to complete the project.  I am not talking major renovations here, paint, fixtures, mirrors etc.  And I am also quite limited as to what can be done due to the size of the baths.  So today I have been searching for bathroom inspiration...

Love this clean look

Black accents


Mirror

Love the chalkboard.  Do not think we will be adding this but it  is fun!

Possibly paint cabinets

TILE

Contrast

Color block

Oh ,I wish!

I like the idea of using a mirror instead of a square, circle etc

Not in gold but frames with no picture are a good idea for accents in baths

Another fun mirror


Great tile

Black or charcoal?

  I will continue to search for inspiration and we will see. where it takes us!


No comments:

Post a Comment