Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grilled Artichokes with Creamy Champagne Vinaigrette

My husband started a Christmas tradition years ago of giving me a new cookbook on Christmas mornings.  I am not sure where he got the idea, but I love it!  This year he bought me Giada's newest cookbook.


It is great!!  I have only cooked a couple of recipes but there are SO many that I want to try! So many that I have a difficult time prioritizing!  The first recipe I tried was her Grilled Artichokes.You can find the recipe here, but I will post my pictures. I adore artichokes and they are so good for you.  I am making a point to cook them  more often!  If only we could grow them here!






If you like artichokes, I highly recommend this recipe.  I left out the rosemary due to being too lazy to go outside in the dark to cut it.  Do not be intimidated by artichokes. Once they are cleaned, it is very easy to cook them.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment