Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wish List Please!


We love to entertain with good friends and delicious food.  And I know I have quite a TON bit of serving pieces but honestly in the 10 years that we have been married my tastes have changed a great deal.  Also, there are serving pieces for different occasions.  We have formal, Auburn, Christmas, other holidays, Seasonal, casual and the list goes on. I came across these  goods online and immediately wanted them.   At this point in my life I am most often not into buying more "stuff" but I love that these are clean and timeless.  One could honestly use them for years! These pieces are so organic, I just adore them! They are also an amazing price I think anyone would love to receive such an original gift (hint, hint) ;)


I think these garden stakes would be perfect!  They are totally durable and you are not commited to what is "written"on them as with most garden stakes.  You can change them every year, or if you are like me as often as something bombs  does not work out . 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of that as well. i would love a room to just store and display all my serveware and stuff ! One like Martha Stewart has! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would the garden stakes work? Do you stick it in the ground and write what it is from top to bottom?

    ReplyDelete