Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 4, 2011

Top 10: Suzanne Kasler Designs

When Suzanne Kasler launches a product line, prepare to fall in love. The multitalented Atlanta designer fuses Continental inspiration with new-world presentation for a look that's equal parts refined and relaxed. Yet Kasler insists that her creations are "ultimately just things that, at some point along the way, I needed and couldn't find." She explains: "I don't necessarily try to make the most intricate or complicated things, because in the end they're not supposed to be about me. I want to make thinks that are relatable. When you put them in your home, they should be about you." For more of Kasler's signature fashion-meets-function style, pick up the January/February issue of Veranda.  Check out this link Top 10 Products  and see what is your favorite design!  Though completely diffferent I love both the sconce and the industrial bookshelf!



No comments:

Post a Comment