Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Inspiration

This being my first Christmas season as a Blogger, I have really enjoyed reading my favorite blogs for Chrstmas decor inspiration.  Of course you can always get inspiration from magazines and catalogs but it is nice to see what people do in their own homes.  Not that I do not enjoy the magazines, I will included images from both. But I think when you see what someone who works and/or has a family can do, its very cool.  Please enjoy some of my favs and prepare to be inspired!


Thrifty Decor


I am totally digging the brown and green.  Appears that I will have to find someway to incorporate these colors next year! I have also realized I need more vertical containers for holding ornaments. Thy can be $$, so I will have to look at some thrift stores.

Goop

Goop

CB2


Centsational Girl

Coastal Living

Coastal Living

Coastal Living

Coastal Living

Coastal Living


Country Living



A wreath made of CRAYONS!  So cool



Southern Living

Southern Living

Southern Living

Thrifty Decor
The red ribbon around the garland above adds a great punch of color to the exterior, another idea to incorporate next year! I will try to post pics of our decor soon.  Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment