Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 13, 2012

Product reviews, Nars, Smashbox etc


This is not the exact kit I purchased, could not find an image of that. I purchased a kit with maybe 8 colors from hot pink to iridescent.   Smashbox lip gloss is my new FAV.  Great colors, lightweight and not the least bit "sticky"


This product has received great reviews so I was very excited to try it.  It feels great when you apply but I am not 100% convinced that it helps MY makeup look and stay on better 

Nars Orgasm and Laguna, LOVE! I use Laguna for contouring.

I will admit, I am a lip gloss snob  connoisseur.  And Nars Spring Break did not pass the test, for me.  The color is extremely light (as in I looked like I was applying white gloss) and it has a very tacky texture.  I guess the color would work it you blended with a darker gloss or lip stick but...


Bath and Body has the best smelling candles for the Fall/Autumn season .  Often I go to the store at the end of the season to stock up for next year!  At the new year (when hands are SO dry)  I randomly got this lotion when I was going  to purchase my candles.  Surprising, I loved it!  Great scent, not greasy or heavy.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment