Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Eye Primer, Philosophy and Bare Minerals Review


                                                                  Smashbox Primer

I will group these two together.  Years ago I tried a Lancome primer and did not notice a remarkable difference in my eyes.  I assumed it was = to using a foundation on your eyes and I never tried it again.  The Nars and Smashbox came with other items I recently purchased.  So may as well try them and unfortunately, I can still tell no great improvement.  Perhaps it is just me..

Nars Primer




Sephora Wrinkle Filler

The reviews for this wrinkle filler were fantastic.  I was totally hoping it would change my life!  It is very smooth and if nothing else helps your concealer go on.  But I still have the wrinkles...



Philosophy- Hope In a Jar


This product has received rave reviews for years.  It does feel great when you put in on but I am not convinced yet that it is worth the price tag.



Bare Minerals Starting Line up

`
This is the smallest image ever but hopefully you get the idea.  It has been years since I wore Bare Minerals. I am really not sure as to why I stopped.  I love this stuff!  I am not sure how it works but with using hardly any, your complexion is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment