Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 16, 2012

Miscellaneous outings

I have so many random photographs on my Iphone.  I thought I would add them to them blog so that at some point I can look back and remember what were doing at this time.  These photographs certainly are not in chronological order.


Tim scored a last minute trip to the Masters.  The above is shot of my swag.  He had a great time and I was so excited for him.  Thankfully, due to me LEED exam, we had planned to stay home for Easter and the timing worked out perfectly.  I was able to spend Friday night studying ( woo hoo ) and he got home Saturday afternoon.  We went to a great service at RUMC the next morning and had brunch at J. Alexanders.  


This is so random and borderline stalker but I am extremely excited about the Earthfare  we are getting.  They are    renovating a building only a couple miles from us and hope to be open this summer!


I did not realize this picture was so blurry.  Big T ran the Mercedes Half Marathon again this year.   It was 11 degrees that morning!  We are still very proud of him!


Red Mountain Theatre group is a local organization I follow on Facebook.  One afternoon they asked a trivia question and I answered first!  They gave me 2 free tickets to the current production "The Taffetas".  Cece and I went and had a great time.  The theatre has been renovated and  I love it!


After the race!


 Paws in the Garden was recently held at Aldridge Gardens.  We took our foster dog for adoption day.  We decided to take the opportunity to walk our girls since dogs are typically permitted in the park.  


Another race shot of Tim.  I was a bad wife and did not attend this one, so this shot is all I got.


Love, love Wicked! Tim got me tickets and agreed to go! The show was fabulous and most importantly, he liked it!





That some ups my miscellaneous, out of order pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment