Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Randomeness

I have so many random picture from the fall that I never posted. So I decided to just combine them into one random fall post.  Here are some of the things we were into Fall 2011!  

As usual, Cirque does not disappoint!

Loved the dancing, just fabulous!


Big T started training for a half marathon.  



First race complete!  Susan B Komen

May have posted this pic.  Sweet Foster, Mr. Biscuit and no I did not name him

Wen to the beach with friends.



Apparently only took pics of pooches...

Tutu people watching.  She could have done this for hours!!

Celebrated my 21st birthday :)

Many walks with the pups







Celebrated Timuth's birthday, like the mullet?

Tutu's Halloween tutu

What is the deal with Kale??

Everyone is raving about how easy and great it is.  This is a picture of mine,  not appealing....

That's a wrap for Fall 2011 
randomness

No comments:

Post a Comment