Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 12, 2012

Pintrest Recipe Reviews

So I have been cooking many recipes from Pintrest!  I swear, everyday,  I feel pressure to try a new recipe or DIY tip!  So here are some of the recipes I have recently tried.  I made sure to include the blog names under the pics so that everyone would get their due credit!
Roasted Brussel sprouts with balsamic- acozykitchen
 I used frozen sprouts because that is what I had.  I am not sure if that was the problem or not.  I will try this recipe again because I do love brussel sprouts but I may try with fresh and increase the amount of liquids.  They were somewhat dry.
Grilled Asparagus with Feta and Lemon-onceuponachef
 Love, love, love seriously think I could eat this every week!!


Cabbage Wedges-marthastewart
 Everyone is not a cabbage fan but I love it!  These cabbage wedges were average.  I added salt and pepper.  Will make again and experiment with the seasonings.
Cheesy Onion Casserole- instructables
 Unbelievable!  I love French Onion Soup ( the vegetarian kind ) and this recipe reminded me of it.  Of course, I exchanged the cream on chicken to onion.  It is seriously so good and easy!!
Zucchini Chips- thenakedkitchen
Unfortunately, not a fan!  I love zucchini but there was not much flavor...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment