Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ina Gartens Eggplant Gratin with G-Daddy's eggplant


G-Daddy was also very generous with his eggplant.  This year he planted Ichibon Eggplant which he was told, do not get as big but they are suppose to produce more and not be as tough.  This size is perfect for me as I am the only in my house that eats eggplant. I saw Barefoot Contessa make her recipe for Eggplant Gratin and knew I wanted to try it.  Click on the link above for the recipe.  Extremely easy and quick assembly but very yummy!  Enjoy!



Can you see the difference in the size of these eggplants?


My presentation was not the best.  I did not have an appropriately sized dish!


I so could have eaten this in one sitting but I forced myself to save for leftovers.  And they were just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment