Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 13, 2011

Easter 2011

As I said in an earlier post,  for a few months I was totally unmotivated to blog about anything.  So I am now playing catch up.  I am sure at this point noone is interested in the Easter Bunny or any pictures but since I never wrote a post on our Easter, here we go. For the first time in several year we spent our Easter in Andalusia.  Its always fun to spend time with the boys and they did not disapoint!


Maybe you cannot tell due to the look on one person's face but, as usual, everyone was super excited to see Big T!  Anyone else wanna pile on the couch?

And of course you never know when a bicycle may come through the house!

Workin on that tan ... may take awhile :)

JD practicing his splits and jazz hands


 Always expressing that brotherly love

Umm excuse me Sir, but are your goggles on upside down??

Easter Bunny delivered!

And we finally lost the first tooth!

Cannnot get enough of Tutu




Not sure what happened to everyone's shoes between the church and the house

Can you tell we let the 7yr old take our picture?

And sadly we can't even blame this shot on the 7yr old


1 comment:

  1. I love your black dress and belt outfit! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete