Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Miscellaneous due to boredom @ Work

This fall there were many activities of ours that I never got around to posting.  Labor Day weekend I had my first migraine. And for awhile they were so bad that I did not feel like doing much of anything. So I will now share with you random pictures from Fall 2010.




Lola is obsessed with the Birthday cake

This is how Lola looks everytime she is let out to pottey

Pitiful!
Halloween Decor
Decor inspired by Laura @ http://www.igriza.com/

Halloween serving trays I made.  Again, inspired by Igriza.com


Found these pumpkins and skulls at The Dollar Tree

Purchased Glitter from Michaels


And wahlah instant decorations!

I adore going to the Farmers Market Downtown and love the fact that they keep it going through the fall! 


Birthday 2010


Due to my Birthday being on a Tuesday we pretty much celebrated all week!  Tim made his famous grilled shrimp po boys one night, Iguana Grill the actual Birthday and drinks at the Redmont and dinner at La Dolce Vita on Friday.  Needless to say , it was a great Birthday! Please excuse our devil eyes these pics were taken with a Blackberry camera. 










Iguana Foyer

Love the twinkle stars that hang from the ceiling


Bottoms up!
Migraines and all it was a great Birthday!

1 comment: