Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 18, 2010

iPad

My fabulous husband surprised me with my very own IPad! This is my first attempt at blogging from the Ipad so please excuse any misspelled words or flaws :) I have had so much fun learning. I have asked everyone about their favorite apps. One of my friends at work told me about the app, Flipboard. It's an app that organizes your facebook, twitter, flicker and all kinds of online magazines (of course I used my space for design, art, cooking and travel info). I still have so much to learn!  Right now I cannot upload a photo to this post??? Hopefully soon my blogging will improve! I have to say overall it is pretty cool. I am looking forward to finding out more! If you have any advice, please share!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment