Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 28, 2012

IPhone Purge!

Not sure how this was posted with no explanation. These are a few random pics found on my phone. My New years resolution should have been to get more organized!

I recently had surgery that was more extensive than we originally thought. My husband and Cece took exceptional care of me! Could not have asked for better servants caregivers! See shot of flowers from T. The poodles especially loved breakfast time with Cece!

Cheesecake on a stick with chocolate ganache, need I say more? We sampled this for Tims birthday. Let me just say,the first time will not be the last!


Our latest foster dog, Stella was adopted. She was rescued from a kill shelter, her time there had expired. That is when she came to stay with us! In the beginning she was very calm and sweet.  After a few weeks with us she became this crazy, loving dog, FULL of personality!

Anywho, Baby Wilson is becoming mobile. He weighs in at over 20lbs (7 months old) so he must be crazy strong to be able to move that weight around :)

The pups kept Cece company while I was recovering.  I do not think Tutu left her side 



Little Blurry but I was able to see my flowers all day

Tim's Bday Cheesecake on a stick with chocolate ganache 

No comments:

Post a Comment