Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 25, 2010

Things I am Loving Right Now


This seems to be a popular post in the blogger world so I will list a couple of things I have been enjoying this fall!



Brach's Caramel Apple Candy Corn
These are addictive!!  They also come in caramel.  If you are a peanut fan, I have a tip for you.  Mix your candy corn with dry roasted  peanuts for a yummy fall snack.  Hey with the peanuts at least you are getting some protein, right?


Bath and Body works candle in "Autumn scent"
  I cannot say how much I love this scent, also "Leaves" .  They just make me happy.  If you are not a candle fan, they also come in the wallflowers. I am down to the very last bit of candle and I am trying to hold off for a buy 2 for $20 sale  but it better come soon!
I found these heels at Target and fell in love!  They are perfect for fall, neutral, but with an extra sparkle.  Theses could go with everything and they are $19.99!  Holy cow you can not beat that!


Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider
I have been trying to stay away from Starbucks and all of its yummy, ridiculously priced drinks but this is exactly what fall ordered!



Do not laugh!  I saw these on another blog and they work!  They look like the real thing and stayed on for 5 days!  Maybe not for everyday but if you have hands/ nails like mine, this is a great idea for special occasions.   And even better they are $6!

OPI My Private Jet
When I had a two and a half hour layover in DFW, I had no idea how I was going to spend the time.  Then I saw heaven  the spa and my questions were answered.  I opted for a manicure ( see post above) since my nails always look horrible.  I selected this fun, fall shade.  It was a metallic grey that I immediately loved.  I think due to the sparkle it would be even better on toes.  So if you are looking for a new fantastic fall shade, this is your answer!

1 comment:

  1. I believe I am gonna buy that nail polish and try that candy corn!Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete