Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 24, 2012

EOS, Rescue Remedy, Yu-be etc Product Review

Develop 10 Cuticle Remover


I give this product an ok.  It makes a mess compared to the oil based remover I have used.  


EOS Lip Balm

Love it, love it, love it!  Have given to my Mom and my sister.  My favorite is the mint but it comes in several   flavors.


Rescue Remedy


Recommended by Dr. Oz and Gwenyth Paltrow, it is "Formulated to help you stress less and keep up with life's demands" So if you feel road rage coming on or a moment of going postal, grab rescue remedy!  I like the drops better than the chewables.  It is all natural, you can even give it to you dog!


Yu-Be Skin Care

My friend Laura at Igriza recommended this product a couple of months ago and I immediately ordered it!  And she was right, its a great hand cream.  The company is super nice.  The forgot one of my orders so when they shipped it, they gave me a handful of free samples and a note apologizing!! It has been sold in Japan since 1957 so they gotta be doing something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment