Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'll Be Home With Bells On!

Tim and I were fortunate to go home again this year for Christmas. We arrived on the 23rd and went out for a relaxing Mexican meal. Christmas Eve was a busy day, full of cooking and finishing last minute touches! That afternoon, Tim and I visited with his Grandparents and gave them their Christmas gifts. After church, we prepared our Christmas Eve spread and watched the boys open their gifts. What fun, I have to say the Flash costume Spence requested was definitely a hit! While in costume, he would only answer to Flash! Despite waking up Christmas morning with a massive migraine, we had an incredible Christmas dinner. After Christmas, Tim and I headed to the beach for some much needed beach time! We had such a great time despite the frigid temperatures! We managed to eat some yummy food and get a little rest and shopping in! Thanks Tim for a great Holiday!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad






























Mr. Flash!

















































The boy's tree








The fort!






No comments:

Post a Comment