Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 19, 2010

Vulcan 10K

I have been very behind in my blogging  due to dealing with migraines almost daily since Labor Day.  But I can FINALLY report that I am much better and feeling closer to 100% each day! So I am attempting to  catch up a few posts of what we have been up to.  November 6 Tim had his first 10K.  He is training to run the Merecedes Half Marathon so this was one more step towards his goal.  I think that Saturday has been the coldest morning we have had this fall.  But they did not let the cool air get in the way! See pics below of before, during( there's not much to do in that part of downtown Birmingham by yourself @ 8:oo am.  So I walked and took a few photos.  And the best part, the after shots!)

















Finished first 10K and an Auburn win makes for a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Tim! Great job!!
    Mere I hope your Migraines get better! That is misery you poor thing!!

    ReplyDelete